Monday, August 20, 2012

OUR " FIRSTS" !!


Turns out to be that all our " Firsts" are officially over. This phase has been nothing less than a sunny winter day,and me finding a rainbow on my pony !! 
We officially completed a year and when I look back to all the beautiful " firsts" it gives me soo much  joy and a hope to look forward to soo many more happy times . AMEN !! 

Starting with the "FIRST KARVACHAUTH" 
Was totally nervous about the fasting but I made it even when moon showed up at 11pm. HUH!! 


"FIRST NEW YEAR" together-Cruising by the harbor witnessing  the breathtaking Fireworks 
Kalyan kept his promise made last year 2011,when he was alone watching the fireworks and told me that we will be seeing the fireworks together in 2012. 











Celebrating Kalyan's birthday together for the FIST TIME 

FIRST ANNIVERSARY 




A Lovely EVENING !! 




 MY FIRST BIRTHDAY with him and the "Wonderful Surprise"


 


I will always cherish the first beautiful year of our togetherness and though I will miss this set of our  "firsts" I know there are  lots of other "firsts" waiting to be discovered !!



























No comments: